Monday 3 November 2014

Richard Strauss, Eine Alpensinfonie & Der Rosenkavalier - Gesprächskonzerte Stefan Mickisch, Prinzregententheater

Performances 1st & 2nd November

Last weekend I have been in Munich once again for the two concerts of Stefan Mickisch. The first one was about Strauss' Eine Alpensinfonie and the other one about Der Rosenkavalier. Both were very interesting and even I got many new things to know. Stefan Mickisch is just a genious, not just musically but in general. He creates links between subjects you would never think of when it comes to music but still they are there! His piano playing is incredible as well but the main thing about Mr. Mickisch is that he has this incomparable ability to explain connections and background information like noone else. Additional to that he also has a great sense of humor which makes the whole atmosphere more relaxed and comfortable. I totally enjoyed both performances and I can just suggest everyone to take th chance and visit one of his concerts. It is both, fun and educational!
Due to the fact that it was not real concerts I am not sure if I should rate them but I guess if I rated them I would give them 9 stars.
)

No comments:

Post a Comment